Thursday, May 22, 2014

Happy One Year!

One year ago today I started this journey of Blood, Sweat, and Cheers. It's been fun, eye opening, and also a bit therapeutic for me. Here's a recap of some of my favorites from the past year. 








I am done birthin' babies and here's why!

I am a crappy mom on Facebook, and, apparently, in life as well.

I am premenopausal with a chance of death. Thanks Google.

The trials and tribulations of basketball goal assembly.

Permanent eye liner tattooing + 8 weeks til the wedding = no bueno.

I'm now known as the mom who stalks her kids on social media. Don't knock it til you try it.

Dear Teachers: I apologize in advance.

Middle School happens. Nuff said.

Next time you ask me when I'm trying for a girl, I will punch you in the face.

Tom Brady and his wife are total show offs.

Lemme know if my kids are punks. In the meantime here's a list to keep you from making the same mistakes I did.

I have a 20 year old now. FML.

See? I have a soft side too, beyotches.

Heaven is real. FO real.

How "vaseline" and "Disney" can be used in the same sentence.

Divorce Sucks.

Toxic people REALLY suck.

What a whirlwind year it's been! Who knew this little ole blog would go viral? Who knew websites would ask to publish it? Who knew I could be interviewed by a news station and not pass out-vomit-poop myself from pure fear and anxiety?? Who knew my Southern accent is really that strong?

I hope y'all have enjoyed this ride as much as I have! 

Here's to many more years of  Blood Sweat and Cheers.....

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment